CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here I go again..

It was just like yesterday when i first had feelings for him.Although i knew him for a very long time, i just started liking him.If he doesn't like me back,that's okay.Well,it's normal.Many people misuse the word,crush & love. I sorta hate it when people misuse the word.Here's a little something that I like:

I
n the rain
The pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us

I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him, the world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers

XoXo

Amirah...


0 comments: